Sounds like you have a personal problem with him.
Has his on show on CNN ???
What a [censored] joke!! Whose johnson did he suck to get a show. Anybody on this board deserves a show before he should. Of course his guest was Al Sharpton tongiht. I guess since Obama is black they need a black talk show host just before the election but atleast get someone intelligent about politics instead of this loser.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Sounds like you have a personal problem with him.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like you have a personal problem with him. </div></div>
I do he's stupid . I don't even know who he is supporting but either way i still can't stand him. I don't care if he was able to vote for McCain 3 times in each states he still sucks nuts and needs to stfu and leave politics to smart people. I watched 10 minutes of his show and all he did was make stupid jokes that the audience didn't even laugh at. I heard nothing political at all or anything to do with anything at all except jokes he probably googled last night. I guess anybody can get a show these days Paris Hilton...D.L Hughley what loser will be the next to get a show
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Yeah leave politics to the smart people, Fox really needs to give it up.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah leave politics to the smart people, Fox really needs to give it up. </div></div>
Pot calling the kettle black.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Pretty soon r13 will have his on show.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah leave politics to the smart people, Fox really needs to give it up. </div></div>
SO they would only be left wing coverage on the news???I could see why you would want that
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
You'd watch it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timmyv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty soon r13 will have his on show. </div></div>
That's the day i'll protest whatever station carries that show haha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
The only reason id watch it was when i needed a laugh.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Bookmarks